flex-dev mailing list archives

From Mihai Chira <mihai.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [1/2] git commit: [flex-tlf] [refs/heads/develop] - FLEX-34756 Split the functionality provided by FlowComposerBase.isDamaged() and StandardFlowComposer.isDamaged() into two separate functions, because 1) they do very different things, and 2) to solve FL
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 10:18:23 GMT
> I did look into one of the failing test. ->
> ImportAPITest:testMarkupImportErrors.
I'm pretty sure this was failing before the changes I made.

As you said above, the new failures are:
UnitTest.Tests::ImportAPITest.clipboardImporterTest
UnitTest.Tests::ImportAPITest.clipboardExporterTest
UnitTest.Tests::KeyboardGestureTest.TabPromoteDemoteListTest

and they all pass locally for me. It's quite puzzling. Maybe it's
something about running in headless mode?