flex-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Konovalov <oleg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Profiling Flex/Java Web App
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 18:03:15 GMT
I don't think that is the issue.

I tried profiling simple application (showing a graph with few nodes, using
RaVis library - sample of what we have on one screen),
and got exactly the same error popup "No activity happened in the past 60
seconds
after connection was established with the application"  and only after that
app came up.

Is there anything I need to do to configure FB Profiler to run it?
(i haven't done that in Flex before....)

--
Thank you,
Oleg.