flex-dev mailing list archives

From jude <flexcapaci...@gmail.com>
Subject Does Squiggly support Hebrew?
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2015 23:16:48 GMT
On the Adobe Squiggly page it says vertical and rtl text is not supported
in this current release (which release?), "Vertical text and right-to-left
(RTL) text flow is not supported in the current release of Squiggly.
(2872937, 2872937)". Does anyone know if this is outdated? Will it support

In the meantime, I've made some upgrades to the SpellUIForTLF class. Please
keep those programmers out of the system and someone please get me that
Chinese language file I asked for. ...end of line.