flex-dev mailing list archives

From DarkStone <darkst...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Flex Scroller optimization
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2015 01:16:48 GMT
Hi jude,

I agree what you said, I just need more tests to make sure : )

I think technically it is not required to modify the Scroller.as to do this, it can be done
by writting a subclass of the Group, listens for its touchInteractionStart and touchInteractionEnd
events, and override its horizontalScrollPosition and verticalScrollPosition properties to
apply the blitting technique.

By the way, if after24 sees this, please consider this approach I described above, because
essentially the Scroller just listens for its viewport's touch interaction events and update
its viewport's horizontalScrollPosition and verticalScrollPosition, so the Scroller is not
the key to the blitting technique, these works can all be done in a subclass of the Group.