flex-dev mailing list archives

From DarkStone <darkst...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Flex Scroller optimization
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2015 00:40:25 GMT
Hi after24,

I see the screen capture this time by using a proxy.

It seems the performance difference between both is significant.

Can you send me your Android demo (apk file) to my personal email? Which is DarkStone@163.com

I know you have a apk file on Google Play, but China blocks all google sites.

Thanks

DarkStone
2015-04-19