flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Maven deployment ant-targets taken out of Falcon?
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 04:52:39 GMT
Just ignore my last post ... Never code before your first cup of coffee ;-)
It seems IntelliJ simply didn't highlight the file as an Ant script but as a simple Xml file
so I simply didn't see it.

Chris

Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. April 2015 06:38
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Maven deployment ant-targets taken out of Falcon?

Hi,

in preparation of my task to try to use Flacon and FlexJS to build a FlexJS application using
Flexmojos I was surprised that no SNAPSHOT versions are deployed anymore (I had setup a job
to do that). Investigating a little more, I couldn't find any maven.xml which would actually
handle the deployment (At least I see the maven directory which contains some hand-written
pom files). Has my maven deployment code been removed? If yes ... why?

Chris