flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject How about proposing for a Flex track at the ApacheCon EU?
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 14:42:59 GMT

I just got the email in which they are asking for track proposals.

What do you guys think about applying for one? I think we do have quite a lot of stuff we
could talk about.

- Flex

- FlexJS

- Falcon

- BlazeDS

- FlexUnit

- ...

I would really love to have us apply for something like that. Especially after falling completely
through the net with not a single accepted talk at the ApacheCon US 2015.

What do you think? I think it's about time we start promoting our stuff a little more aggressively