flex-dev mailing list archives

From jescron <jesc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Need Adobe Flex Builder 3.0 Professional Edition License?
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 17:52:24 GMT
I have Adobe Flex Builder 3.0 Professional Edition and was wondering if this
is now owned by Apache?  I contacted Adobe to try and purchase an additional
license but they no longer support this product. We do not want to go
through an upgrade on our project at this time but have a 2nd developer
which needs to use it.  Since Apache now owns Flex can I use this product on
a second system without a license since Apache Flex is open source?