flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: [LAST CALL] FlexUnit 4.3
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 10:18:19 GMT

Hi Frederic,

well I think FlexUnit is compiled with Flex 4.12 (At least I think this is what I could see
in the Ant scripts) ... in the End I think it will use whatever is located in the FLEX_HOME
variable (Which is a 4.13 for the system I built the artifacts from). Judging from your message
I would assume you let it run with 4.6, am I correct? Did we change anything signifficantly?

Von: Frédéric THOMAS <webdoublefx@hotmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. April 2015 10:53
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: RE: AW: [LAST CALL] FlexUnit 4.3

Except the site [1] was extremely slow at me this morning at 9 am GMT +0, I've been able to
run all my tests with this new FU version from IntelliJ.

Out of the IDE, my build system for this app is done with Rake (ruby) and use a Runner app
which once compile is launched by ADL, for this one, I had:

VerifyError: Error #1053: Illegal override of generateMXMLInstances in mx.containers.ViewStack.

    at flash.display::MovieClip/nextFrame()
    at mx.managers::SystemManager/deferredNextFrame()[E:\dev\4.y\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:278]
    at mx.managers::SystemManager/preloader_preloaderDocFrameReadyHandler()[E:\dev\4.y\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:2627]
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
    at mx.preloaders::Preloader/timerHandler()[E:\dev\4.y\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\preloaders\Preloader.as:515]
    at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()
    at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

after running bin/test/DesktopRunner-app.xml

I've already seen this error somewhere but I forgot where though, did I miss something ?

Note: I didn't test with flexcover.

Frédéric THOMAS

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflex-1010/

> From: christofer.dutz@c-ware.de
> To: dev@flex.apache.org
> Subject: AW: [LAST CALL] FlexUnit 4.3
> Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 07:45:22 +0000
> The staging repo is for the playing around ... the source package is needed for the release.
I didn't quite see the point in deploying the source package to the Nexus as the source package
is released otherwise.
> Chris

View raw message