flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [1/2] git commit: [flex-tlf] [refs/heads/develop] - FLEX-34756 Split the functionality provided by FlowComposerBase.isDamaged() and StandardFlowComposer.isDamaged() into two separate functions, because 1) they do very different things, and 2) to solve FL
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 11:01:21 GMT
Actually I can take a look into that, but it is probably something in the TLF
side. I am not so much familiar with TLF in general.

If you wanted to setup your tests environment to debug these tests let me
know. I'm using Intellij and can provide some instruction.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com
--
View this message in context: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/Re-1-2-git-commit-flex-tlf-refs-heads-develop-FLEX-34756-Split-the-functionality-provided-by-FlowComL-tp45873p45901.html