flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Author tags in SDK code
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 22:25:07 GMT

> If I can be of any help, please let me know (and tell me what to do, or what not to do)

Currently looks like there nothing more to be done here.

But if you're looking for something to do you could:
1. Tale a look at bugs that should be easy to test or fix [1]
2. Tour De Flex could always do with more examples in particular any relate to Apache added
features (eg new padding attribute, the new flat skins) [2]. Since i's release a few months
back it had over 40,000 people use it.
3. We're soon to have a new Flex SDK release, checking that the current RC works on your platform
/ with your projects and doesn't introduce any regression issues would help.
4. The failure rate for the installer is higher than is should be and has a few outstanding
bugs, some of these issues have been fixed but there still a few outstanding. [3]

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12322826
2. http://flex.apache.org/tourdeflex/
3. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34583
View raw message