flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Publish Maven artifacts for released versions of FlexUnit4?
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 05:45:42 GMT

think we'll stick to the new release. I saw some bugfixes being in there since 4.2 and this
way a lot less can go wrong.

Even if it's just some bugs being fixed, i think 4.3 might be the better way as this way the
4.3 will be the first version deployed as Maven, which I like to think as a major improvement.

What do you think is this a 4.2.1 or 4.3.0?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: piotrz [mailto:piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 30. März 2015 07:28
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Publish Maven artifacts for released versions of FlexUnit4?

Hi Chris,

I think we should release 4.2.1. I have provided small fix some time ago to flex unit - would
be great to have it there. If look into the history log in you will see.

Apache Flex PMC
View this message in context: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/Publish-Maven-artifacts-for-released-versions-of-FlexUnit4-tp45842p45861.html