flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Showcase for FlexJS on flex.apache.org website
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 06:46:36 GMT

On 3/19/15, 11:15 PM, "piotrz" <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com> wrote:

>Alex,
>
>FlexJSStore for sure need more attention, but I was rather thinking about
>all of these small examples.
>I will start slowly putting everything together. Later once I fully
>understand how FlexJS is working - will try to fix all broken examples.
>
>I am open for suggestion in this thread. ;)

That made me think of something:  I wouldn’t call it a showcase, I’d save
that for real world apps, but having the examples running live does sound
like a good idea.  I think the CI server could run the examples target if
it isn’t already.  If you set up a page that points to the last good
artifacts of examples we like that run well enough.

Another option, and we certainly can have both, is to start on the
equivalent of FlexExamples.

And one more thought: I’ve been pondering the feasibility of creating a
GitHub-like dashboard for Apache Flex (and potentially other Apache
projects) as the proving ground for FlexJS.

Thoughts?  I’ll probably respond next in several hours.  It is time for
sleep for me.

-Alex