flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: [4.14.1] no help, no release
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 20:34:22 GMT

On 3/18/15, 9:46 AM, "Kessler CTR Mark J" <mark.kessler.ctr@usmc.mil>

>Apache flex youtube channel?

Sure, if that’s what folks want.

IMO, it would be far better if someone else did “getting started” learning
content.  To me, there are things that lots of people can do, and probably
do better than me, and things that fewer people can do.  I’m trying to
focus on the latter.  Maybe Peter is interested in doing a “getting
started” video.  And if not, maybe someone else.  You don’t even have to
be a committer to do this.  You can even try to build a business on
learning content for FlexJS if you want.

View raw message