flex-dev mailing list archives

From Kessler CTR Mark J <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Flex Doc Donation
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 12:08:09 GMT
+1 to accepting the donation.  There are some gems in there for new people.  Obviously we need
to update it, however there will also be stuff to remove from there as well.    Should we
add the content from the pages to our wiki vs adding them as our site[1]  as sub content?
 Reason being it allows a wider audience to modify it.

BTW they still have a flex forum [2] setup.  Should we be having that redirected to us or

[1] flex.apache.org
[2] https://forums.adobe.com/community/flex

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 12:22 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: [DISCUSS] Flex Doc Donation

Hi Folks,

Looks like Adobe will be able to donate most of the content found here
[1].  Some images will be removed as well as the Adobe stuff you see
around the edges of the screen, but essentially, the text content will be

Nick K is itching to scrub it all into an Apache Flex version.

Can anybody think of a reason Apache Flex should not accept this donation?

[1] http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flex/using/index.html

View raw message