flex-dev mailing list archives

From jude <flexcapaci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] MXML pseudo states suggestion
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 04:38:53 GMT
OK. Does anyone have any ideas, contributions or feature requests before I
look into this further?

Do any of the compiler guys have any thoughts? I was going to ask Gordon
Smith for his thoughts here but legend has it the only way to contact him
is to type his name 3 times into command line at midnight during a full
moon and you can ask him one question. If you ask two questions I hear you
get the blue screen of death and the only way to restore your computer is
to burn a floppy disk of HomeSite 5.0.