flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [FlexPMD] Starting work on FlexPMD
Date Sat, 07 Mar 2015 12:57:35 GMT
Ok so I did a few changes and pushed my stuff. I didn't change the original but created a new
project in a separate directory. All parser tests are green, in the rule set some are red.
Didn't have the time to sort them our yet. So if you want to give it a try ... Feel free to
do so ;-)

Chris

Gesendet mit meinem HTC

----- Reply message -----
Von: "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
An: "dev@flex.apache.org" <dev@flex.apache.org>
Betreff: [FlexPMD] Starting work on FlexPMD
Datum: Sa., Mär. 7, 2015 11:32

I already created a branch, but just haven't pushed it yet.
There are several things I have to do in parallell and I want to finish those raw changes
before switching to "collaborative mode" as it would make things difficult now if more than
one person was working on this.

As soon as I have the ruleset testsuite up and running, I'll push my changes ... then all
that is left would be merging the api of our parser and the new "Parser" interface of PMD.

Chris