flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [FlexPMD] Starting work on FlexPMD
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2015 21:55:53 GMT
Ok ... so I finished migrating the rules to PMD5 and fixed the obvious errors in the Testsuite.
So currently the build is green ... would be cool however if someone could go through the
rules and give them a little love. I don't know if I did the changes to the rules 100% PMD
feng-shui ;-)

Next I'll invest a little time in actually bringing PMD itself, Parser and RuleSet together.

Chris

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Christofer Dutz [mailto:christofer.dutz@c-ware.de]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 8. März 2015 11:35
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: AW: [FlexPMD] Starting work on FlexPMD

Hi Justin,

just noticed ... you don't need FM at all to build my new version of Flex PMD. FlexMojos is
only needed in order to build the editor and viewer of the old FlexPMD. All you need for the
new language-module is what's inside the "language-module" directory. It should be self contained
and have no reference any code outside this directory.

Chris