flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Do you think the Mavenizer is mature enough to be released?
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2015 13:25:38 GMT
Hi,

I was just initiating the release of Flexmojos 7.1.0, but currently can't do that as I have
a dependency to the Apache Flex Mavenizer.
So prior to releasing Flexmojos, I would need to release the Mavenizer. I think it's pretty
mature, but would like to ask you about your oppinion?
Also I would like to ask Justin to give it it's legal review ;-) .... But at least as all
of the code is produced by us, I doubt there should be any trouble with this.

Chris