flex-dev mailing list archives

From Dany Dhondt <archeme...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [Installer 3.2] Release branch cut
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 14:29:30 GMT
Hi Eric,

Would the patch I made for FLEX-34772 make it to this release?

@OM: did you manage to have a look at my patch already?

thx,
Dany

Op 11 mar 2015 om 08:56 uur uur schreef Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl>:

Hi all,

Due to the overwhelming response to the imminent 4.14.1 release, I
only now have time to give the Installer some love :-P

I have cut the release branch and started the release builds on the Builds VM.

I think we're waiting on Nick to land his contribution, as well as
some verification that all is well and all known issues are properly
dealt with in the current builds... ?

Thanks,

EdB

--