flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [BlazeDS] Release of Apache BlazeDS 4.7.0.0 RC1
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2015 10:09:17 GMT
Hi,

> - I tagged the release RC1 cause it was the RC1 and I remember having trouble deleting
and re-adding a tag. If it's not a problem to delete a tag, I'd be glad to change this.

No issue with the tag in git, it's the fact that it part of the release that's an issue. The
pom.xml in the release can't be modified without changing the signatures and hashes.

> - Do you suggest to call the artifacts "apache-flex-messageing-{module}"? What do the
others think about this? How about changing that to from "flex-messaging" to "apache-blazeds"?

Sounds good to me and not a blocker anyway.

> - Didn't Alex change this to 20XX-2015? Gee ... just saw this was only on the NOTICE
in the root ... not the modules directory :-(

Again not a blocker.

Thanks,
Justin