flex-dev mailing list archives

From Subs <subscripti...@leeburrows.com>
Subject Re: [Flex Mobile] Flash Builder instructions
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 20:27:57 GMT
I dont think you have to do anything special, other than using AIR16 or
above (to comply with apples' 64 bit requirements).

You certainly dont need to specify (or download) an ios sdk

On 18/03/2015 20:19, Peter Ent wrote:
> Any links to Flash Builder set up (e.g., how to do tell Flash Builder to use the iOS
8 SDK - that sort of thing).  I know in pre-Apache days, you could use Flash Builder pretty
easily to do mobile development, but since then there are many a number of iOS releases, Flex,
and AIR changes.

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter