flex-dev mailing list archives

From Subs <subscripti...@leeburrows.com>
Subject Re: Setup for patching
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 15:15:04 GMT
I'm in same boat as you - i haven't been able to move an FB project to
Intellij (thru lack of docs and laziness); i can only setup new projects.

On 03/03/2015 15:07, Dany Dhondt wrote:
> Hi Subs,
>
> I tried to migrate several times already but never succeeded. I have a lot of projects
which are constantly updated. I haven't found a definitive guide to migrate from FB to Intellij
yet.  Do you know of a (very) good guide?

> Dany

geschreven:

>> Don't know if it's an option for you, but Intellij is a lot better/nicer/easier than
FB when it comes to stuff like this (building the sdk, creating a patch etc).

>> On 03/03/2015 14:32, Dany Dhondt wrote:
>>> Hi Eric,
>>>
>>> Solved!
>>> First, the change didn't show up. Then I ran the application and when I came
back to FB, the change showed up!
>>> Pfewww! One more step: creating a patch file. That shouldn't be too hard I guess...
>>>
>>> So far so good. Many thanks for the help...
>>>
>>> Dany

folder spark using ant main and cleaned my test project.

created a second sdk folder using the makeApacheFlexForIDE command, right?
sdk, NOT to the sdk folder I cloned from git.

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter