flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject [fisheye] can we close the ticket ?
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2015 08:35:03 GMT
Hi guys,
I remind you that a ticket is still open at Atlassian, can some of the committers can verify
they can connect to fisheye after they logged into jira, open a ticket that contains commits
like this one [1], click on the "development" pane - > "12 commits" on the right and view
the commits from fisheye ?

Probably the first time you will need to sign in fisheye.
It works for me but hasn't been easy to sign in, we want to know if the process to view the
commits in fisheye is now simplified before to close the ticket.

Thanks
Frédéric THOMAS
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34119