flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] FLEX-34623 Russian translation
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 17:27:55 GMT
Hi Piotr,

Compare those files to what is in SVN for flex.a.o here:

trunk/content/installer/properties

I think there may be extra entries in the SVN version that are used as
redirects for some of the downloads.  If you update these files with the
extra entries and update them on SVN and publish to the website, then the
installer should pick them up.

-Alex