flex-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: [Installer] Setting up installer sources into IDE
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 12:26:41 GMT
For IntelliJ 12+

AFTER you do a build on ant_on_air, go to your project settings -> Modules
-> installer
   Add the following context roots :
          ant_on_air     (mark src and external dirs as source)
          common        (mark src dir as source)

   Go to the module dependendencies.  Add the following as dependencies
(linkage = merged)
           installer\libs
           installer\common\bin\common.swc
           installer\ant_on_air\in\ant_on_air.swc
           ant_on_air\external\libs\as3commons-zip-alpha1.swc

Also, make sure your AIR SDK was compiled for support for AIR 4.0.

-Nick