flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Flex resolution of transitive dependencies
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2015 12:33:18 GMT
Since Maven 3.1 a bug has been fixed that we were relying on for building Flex applications.
This caused any transitive dependencies of "rsl", "cache" and "included" scoped dependencies
to be omitted from the build. I am currently extending FlexMojos to manually handle the flex
scopes. But I am not quite sure about all scenarios. I created a wiki page with a table containig
the scopes. The ones I'm quite sure about are bold and blue, the ones I'm not sure about are
orange.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Flex+Maven+Dependency+Resolution

It would be good if you guys could waste some of your brain CPU cycles to evaluate this table.
I would then implement the manual resolution.

Chris