flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: ApacheCon: Austin, Texas, April 13-17, 2015
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2015 17:59:29 GMT
The review of the submissions is not over yet. I have submitted a talk and workshop on Flex
+ FlexJS + Maven and one on BlazeDS, but no Idea if they will be accepted. But the notifications
will go out on 14.02.2015 ... so then we will know more :-)

Chris

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Paul Moreau [mailto:paul.moreau@zutec.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015 16:19
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: ApacheCon: Austin, Texas, April 13-17, 2015

Hi folks,

Apologies for asking this in here but I mailed the Apachecon people and got no reply from
them.

I'm putting together a budget for attending Apachecon (coming from Ireland) but first would
like to know if there will be many (or any) Flex seminars at the event.

Thanks,

Paul

--

*DISCLAIMER: This electronic message together with any attachments is confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way. Please