flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Neil Madsen" <li...@cranialinteractive.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.2
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 16:04:24 GMT
I have made some changes to the code and the check boxes seem to be working.
If I could get a 'final' list of items to be displayed I can make sure the
correct items are being displayed and then push this version for testing.

Neil

-----Original Message-----
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.2

Thanks Piotr. I see what's happening.
Can someone please give a list of all required/optional check boxes to be
displayed for v4.14.0

There has been so much discussion regarding what should and shouldn't be
required I lost track and I'm not sure where it stands right now. If I have
a list I can fix up the error when changing languages on the license screen.

Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: piotrz [mailto:piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com]
Sent: February-05-15 12:58 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org

Hi,

I've just tried last nightly build of installer (Build #380) and on the
license agreements I see:

http://images.devs-on.net/Image/a1bcfrLefuRiHbJB-Obszar.png

Once I change language I see:

http://images.devs-on.net/Image/qJZ5xeUiPfgyTChe-Obszar.png

So we have an issue here. Additionally I don't see this ->
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34687

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC