flex-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Taylor <ja...@dedoose.com>
Subject PepFlashPlayer Issues
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 23:14:31 GMT
Hi all, all of a sudden today all videos (over here at Dedoose.com) are no longer playing back
in Chrome's PepFlashPlayer.  Our videos are all multi-bitrate F4M videos.    I've been trying
various FlexSDK versions and well as various OSMF versions and no luck.   Video acts like
it's playing, audio is playing back, but no video image is output.   Everytime I try to debug
our app with the pepflashplayer debug version, the player crashes instantly, so I haven't
been able to see what to do here.   This is about the 10th time that Google has updated pepflashplayer
silently breaking a feature our app uses.   I'm not quite sure where to turn for help here,
and thus reaching out to you all.     I hate to just spam a message to chrome users in general
asking them not to use chrome, but it's almost at that point.
~ JT