flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject 4.14 install highish error rate
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 02:14:05 GMT

While we've not made an official announcement yet users are downloading the 4.14 and we seeing
a highish error rate (at around 45% from 600 installs over the last 3 days). The OSMF download
seems to be failing at a higher rate than usual, as is unable to get apache-flex-sdk-installer-config.xml.
Some of the other common errors (eg windows temporary directory) are ones that have been fixed
but unreleased in the installer.

What (if any thing) should we do about this?

Re the apache-flex-sdk-installer-config.xml is there any reason we're using https rater than
http? It been mentioned before and that may contribute to the high error rate?

View raw message