flex-dev mailing list archives

From Dany Dhondt <archeme...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Spark RichTextEditor
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 12:01:55 GMT
Hi Curtis,

I realized that the implementation is very simple using your SparkRichTextEditorToolbar:

<piematrix:SparkRichTextEditorToolBar id="toolbar"/>
<s:TextArea id="ta1" focusIn="{toolbar.textArea = ta1}" width="{toolbar.width}"/>
<s:TextArea id="ta2" focusIn="{toolbar.textArea = ta2}" width="{toolbar.width}"/>

Works like a charm! We don't need a RichTextEditor this way, just stack up some TextArea's.

I suggest to rename SparkRichTextEditorToolBar to TextAreaFormattingToolbar
I think this would be a valuable addition to the sdk.

thanks for the help!