flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Re : Re: FishEye accounts
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 15:40:39 GMT
> so I click that, but it doesn't believe the password I just
> entered to create the account.
Do you mean:
As a Jira logged in user, When I clicked on the "commits" in the "development" paneland created
a FishEye accountThen I've been able to see the FishEye dashboard
but then:
As a Jira logged in user having a FishEye account created, When I clicked on the "commits"
in the "development" panel againThen, I've been prompted to authenticateand the password I
used to create my FishEye account didn't work ?
If yes, it happened to me too, wait a bit (like 30mn and try again), I haven't been so patient
and reset my password, FishEye then prompted me to accept to use my Jira user info, I accepted
and it has been working, can you instead be more patient than me and try again in 30mn, if
doesn't work, try to reset your password and try again, then report us.

Thanks,
Frédéric THOMAS