flex-dev mailing list archives

From Mihai Chira <mihai.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What could cause Error #2015?
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 10:41:23 GMT
In my tests if I add an argument < 0 (in fact, < 1), the stack trace
of the RTE comes out with "at flash.display::BitmapData/ctor()", as I
mentioned. So I assumed that when the stack trace doesn't include the
ctor() function (which I guess is the C constructor) the cause is
different (most likely memory issues?)