flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [5/5] git commit: [flex-sdk] [refs/heads/develop] - FLEX-34711 Using the pattern defined for the apache project, now we're running the unit tests in the spark project as well.
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 13:41:31 GMT
> My question is: how does the apache project compile, despite there
> being a unit test in
> frameworks\projects\apache\src\tests\promises\cases\PromisesBasicTests.as?

I think the framework projects only build classes included in the
"*Classes.as" file in the root of the project (and their dependencies,
of course). I assume that since the unit test classes aren't mentioned
in that file, they aren't included in a compile.

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295