flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex 4.14.0
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 09:37:59 GMT
I've cancelled the vote, and I've re-enabled the RC nightly builds. In
about 2 hrs. Alex's changes to the legal docs and build scripts should
be available for testing.

I will cut a new RC as soon as I have confirmation about the remaining
issues have been satisfactorily addressed.

EdB

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
> I’m not clear what was broken in Justin’s test. He mentioned that there was a problem
with RSLs, but RSLs are turned off by default and they do not really offer any performance
advantage using Apache Flex.