flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex 4.14.0
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 15:51:32 GMT
>>- anything I'm forgetting ;-)
> IIRC, the bits have to be moved to the dist.apache.org release area and
> the installer config needs to point to it.  Or have you done that and the
> commit email just hasn’t shown up yet?

No, I'm on hotel WiFi, so until the other guests go to sleep (in about
6 hrs or so, I hope ;-)) I won't have the bandwidth for that commit.

Once the commit goes through, I'd appreciate any help I can get with
updating the Installer config and getting the website up to speed for
the 4.14 announcement.

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht