flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Installer error rate with 4.14 RC
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 21:33:18 GMT
Justin, you're doing it again :-(

I did tell the list: "I'm having an issue with the 'installer.xml', where
it works on regular ant, but not on 'ant-on-air' (which the Installer uses).

Testing a fix, hope to make new RC available in a couple of hrs."

And then, an hour or so later: "That went better than expected ;-)

The new VOTE thread is up and running. Everyone please take a look and

On Monday, January 26, 2015, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','justin@classsoftware.com');>> wrote:

> Hi,
> Here's the full URL string:
> /track-installer.html?failure=true&label=Apache Flex SDK 4.14.0
> RC2&version=4.14.0&os=macno processor for formatnull
> There were 32 installs of RC2, with 8 errors 4 of which were the above
> error and all 4 error occurred on Friday.
> If this s was a known issue (by at least 2 PMC members) any reason why
> this wasn't communicated to the list?
> Thanks,
> Justin

Ix Multimedia Software