flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Apache Flex SDK 4.14.0 RC1
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 10:22:47 GMT
> Sure but further testing by the PMC on this RC may remove the need for further RCs beyond
the next one.

The nightly RC builds are identical to the RC and have been available
for testing for over 2 months. The issues you reported were present in
all of these builds.

Had you bothered to set aside your pride and follow the 'less-RC'
process - which the PMC consensus agreed upon - you would have found,
reported and fixed all of them before you wasted my time by waiting
for the RC to be published and then casting a nasty and partially
unfounded -1 right away.

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht