flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mobile] [Mustella] Need help with the Mustella tests
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 04:31:22 GMT
I am officially out of time.  I will be on my computer sparingly over the
next 3 weeks.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but I tried my best to fix
these tests.  I just wish I had more time.

I just want to point out that the DateSpinner and SpinnerList tests are
quite trivial.  The selected item color needs to be tweaked in the
defaults.css.  That should fix a whole lot of tests.

I think that the ActionBar tests somehow involve the BusyIndicator
component.

Thanks,
Om