flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex 4.14.0
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2015 08:41:41 GMT
On Jan 24, 2015 1:52 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > You are a member of our PMC so go for it.  Others who are interested in
> > helping are encouraged to join.  But again, please try to save all your
> > findings for one report.  Right now, my priorities are on getting this
> > release out.
>
> I assume you will hold off releasing until this review is complete then?

No need to hold the release.  We can always release again when there are
significant changes to the codebase.

Others, please continue to test and vote on this RC.  We need only one more
binding +1 for a release.

Justin, please continue to fix things on the develop branch.  That should
not affect the release process.

Thanks,
Om