flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unit tests in TLF
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 08:56:51 GMT
Try changing:
GlobalSettings.resourceStringFunction("invalidReplaceTextPositions”)
to:
GlobalSettings.defaultResourceStringFunction("invalidReplaceTextPositions”)

The resourceStringFunction can be overridden, and true overridden function might not be returning
the correct text. My “solution” is probably more of a hack, because I think these error
strings might be localized somewhere, but I’m not sure about that.