flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TLF Unit Tests
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2015 19:50:59 GMT
Why is that a problem? As Erik points out, it’s currently public domain text. I did not go
through all the text, but I’m sure Adobe picked open domain text for all the tests.(i.e.
I noticed the Hebrew text is text from the bible. You can’t get more open domain then that…);-)

Swapping out the texts for other texts will probably be a lot of work because there’s certain
assumptions of where / how long texts will be.