flex-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton <t...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] for Apache Flex SDK 4.14.0 RC2
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 18:55:57 GMT
On Thursday 29 Jan 2015 16:25:19  Chiverton wrote:
> I may be able to do this tonight (~ +3 hours from now). I'll post here
> if I start.

I have *not* done

    Add an entry to the Apache Blog announcing the new version
- don't know how to access this).

    Update index.cmsPage and add the new news item (blog post) to the page
-no blog post yet

    Update the /asdocs/, if needed. The SVN only allows ~500 pages per commit or it starts
to give weird errors. Keep this in mind and commit thoughtfully
- I think this is done, right ?

	Slideshow on the front page.
-I have no idea how to work Photoshop.

    JIRA (set to 'released' and create next version number as 'unreleased')
-I don't have the access to do this, or the option is buried in Jira beyond my ability to
find it

I've only edited install/sdk-installer-config-4.0.xml on the web site, is that right ?
When I edited ../templates/flex-v2-footer.html it says "updated revision -1" but it's looking
OK on the staging site.

The changes are staged on
http://flex.staging.apache.org/download-binaries.html (etc).

Could someone double check the paths and see if I missed anything on the web side of things

View raw message