flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: ApacheCon: Austin, Texas, April 13-17, 2015
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 14:29:52 GMT
That's really unfortunate. Another was looking forward to another Pub-Crawl ;-)

But looking at Google Streetview I definitely have to get one of those silly hats before going
there ... you can't see the faces, but loads of these cowboy hats :-)

Von: Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. Januar 2015 12:14
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: ApacheCon: Austin, Texas, April 13-17, 2015

> I submitted 4 sessions ... if one is accepted, I'll be there :-)

If all 4 are accepted (like what happened to me last conference) you may regret it :-)

I would like to go but other work commitments, budget, timing and the current exchange rate
is unfortunately unfavourable for me. I still may submit something in the next couple of days..
Austen I'm told is an interesting place to visit and it's not somewhere I've not been to yet.

View raw message