flex-dev mailing list archives

From aabarreiros <aabarrei...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with browseForOpenMultiple
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 14:27:50 GMT
Hi All,

I'm having a problem when browseForOpenMultiple if i select more than 300
images, i got a system error in this case a windows error saying my
application just crash. I made several test and with the sdk 12 and 13 i got
this error, but if i tried with the adobe 4.6.0 it works without any
trouble. And this issue it just happen in adobe air, if i made the same code
in browser (flex) it works without any trouble and import the same images
fine.

A quick example is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:WindowedApplication xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
					   xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx" creationComplete="init()">
	<fx:Script>

	</fx:Script>
</s:WindowedApplication>

Does anyone got a workaround for this? I got this on a customer application
and i'm receiving a lot of complains.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Best Regards
Alexandre Barreiros