flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Allow RC votes to carry over at any point in the release process
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2014 07:58:41 GMT

>  Everyone had the opportunity to review the commit that changed the NOTICE,

The error was in the previous 2 RCs and also in the 1.1 release [1] which also went though
a couple of RCs. IMO that points to that we need more PMC members checking releases. Which
I guess ties into the thread on the low number of PMC members voting.

> and if Justin and I both claim the corrected NOTICE is in the artifacts, I and most others
> that would be sufficient oversight.

 Oversight requires a minimum of 3 PMC members not 2.

1. https://github.com/apache/flex-utilities/blob/apache-flex-tour-de-flex-component-explorer-1.1/TourDeFlex/NOTICE