flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: The 'less-RC' process explained
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 21:17:28 GMT
Hi,

> Cool - so it looks like there's no need to discuss this further, until
> Justin makes those edits and reports here that he's happy with the
> result.

Done. I've also marked up what I think the issues are with this approach.

If we are going to introduce a new release procedure, we need to make sure it documented and
clearly understood. It would be better to discuss and sort out these issues up front rather
than when we start using it. We also have to very carefully check that it is in line with
Apache release policies, I'm still not convinced that this is the case with this new process.

Thanks,
Justin