flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re : Re: FishEye accounts
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 06:03:39 GMT
No need to be authenticate to see the action of Fisheye, once installed, if the user write
the relative ticket number in the commit message, it will show up the files relative to the
commit in the activity tab.

I dont know it ask you to authenticate for you, it shouldnt, I guess now it could come from
your browser, could you try to remove your cookies and clean your browser cache and try again
? not sure if open a private browsing session would do the trick but you can still try it
first.

--- Message initial ---

De : "Mihai Chira" <mihai.chira@gmail.com>
Envoyé : 19 décembre 2014 03:16
A : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: FishEye accounts

What happens when you click on "1 commit"?

I think it works for you because you're (somehow) logged into fisheye.
See this screenshot[1] for what it tells me in the activity panel. And
when I do try to authenticate, and I pretend that I forgot my
password, it tells me "Could not find user 'mihai.chira@gmail.com'",
nor 'mihaic@apache.org', nor 'evolverine'.

So does it only work if everyone has a fisheye account? If yes, what's
the process of creating one? (But that's a much less than ideal
solution, because it means that people browsing our repo cannot easily
see the commits made against tickets.)

[1] http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ivjr5y&s=8

On 19 December 2014 at 00:10, Frédéric THOMAS <webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mihai,
>
> As you can see, it works for me and I've got no idea why it doesn't for you: http://i58.tinypic.com/mbkh8h.jpg
>
> Frédéric THOMAS
>
>> From: mihai.chira@gmail.com
>> Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 23:29:03 +0000
>> Subject: Re: FishEye accounts
>> To: dev@flex.apache.org
>>
>> I still see the same screen asking me to log into fisheye. (I am
>> logged into Jira.)
>>
>> On 18 December 2014 at 21:58, Frédéric THOMAS <webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >

>> > Hi guys,
>> >
>> > It took me some time to find the emails relative to this and was about to raise
myself  an issue (as one as to be authenticate at Atlassian to raise it)  but then I checked
one of the last JIRA and I've been able to reach the fisheye link so, as a test, please check
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34690 activity tab and tell me if something is
wrong.

>> > I guess it was a temporarily broken.
>> >
>> > Frédéric THOMAS

about it, anyway, at the time of the request I sent back the infos to this list (should still
be in the archives), basically we have no control on fisheye, the only thing I did was to
ask them to plug it to our JIRA, repos.

How