flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: FishEye accounts
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 00:10:30 GMT
Hi Mihai,

As you can see, it works for me and I've got no idea why it doesn't for you: http://i58.tinypic.com/mbkh8h.jpg

Frédéric THOMAS

> From: mihai.chira@gmail.com
> Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 23:29:03 +0000
> Subject: Re: FishEye accounts
> To: dev@flex.apache.org
>
> I still see the same screen asking me to log into fisheye. (I am
> logged into Jira.)
>
> On 18 December 2014 at 21:58, Frédéric THOMAS <webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Hi guys,
> >
> > It took me some time to find the emails relative to this and was about to raise
myself  an issue (as one as to be authenticate at Atlassian to raise it)  but then I checked
one of the last JIRA and I've been able to reach the fisheye link so, as a test, please check
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34690 activity tab and tell me if something is
wrong.

> > I guess it was a temporarily broken.
> >
> > Frédéric THOMAS
> >
> >> From: webdoublefx@hotmail.com
> >> To: dev@flex.apache.org
> >> Subject: RE: FishEye accounts
> >> Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 15:05:21 +0000
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >> Will try to get time tonight to find the communication I had with INFRA about
it, anyway, at the time of the request I sent back the infos to this list (should still be
in the archives), basically we have no control on fisheye, the only thing I did was to ask
them to plug it to our JIRA, repos.

> >> Frédéric THOMAS

How